Custom Made Split Shutters
Split shutters are a beautiful addition to any home or office. Split shutter options come in a variety of styles and louver sizes. The size of the louver is often chosen based on the size of the room based on the ceiling height. But you may simply have a personal preference when it comes to the look you want for your shutters or blinds. When you work with the pros at Crown Shutters we can help you to create the overall look you thought you could only dream of.
Split shutters are solid wood frame structures with large panels and wide slats that cover the entire window. A split shutter allows homeowners flexibility in controlling the amount of light, air and noise they prefer entering their windows by opening or closing either the top or bottom sets of shutters. Our split shutters have the classic, natural look of real wood and the quality of handcrafted hardwoods.
- Hardwood construction provides increased insulation
- Choice between painted or stained wood shutters
- Available in a wide variety of stain and color options
- Made in America
- 10 Year Warranty
- Multiple mounting options for customization
- Multiple sizes of louvers (slats) available depending on window size
- Hidden Tilt Bar option available for a contemporary, better view
- Additional options available
Rod Tilt Types